High-quality sandpit cover
in different technical designs
A sandpit cover is an important installation for the protection of long jump sandpits. The sandpit cover serves, firstly, to protect the sandpit against weather conditions and, secondly, to avoid contamination of the long jump pit caused by all kinds of dirt. Furthermore, the covers safeguard the sandpits against vandalism and rodents. Here, we at artec Sportgeräte offer our customers different technical designs which we would like to introduce to you in this article. In case you are already interested in buying you can follow the below link and have a direct look at our different sandpit covers in our online shop:
Designs of sandpit covers
The right product for every purpose!
For our customers and their respective needs we provide different types of sandpit covers. These consist, firstly, of synthetic materials and, secondly, of high-quality aluminium profiles. In this segment, we offer the following different designs:
- Sandpit cover with rope and snap hooks. This model is custom-made, produced of PVC coated, tearproof scrim and according to the respective local requirements. This sandpit cover with edge reinforcement has a circumferential elastic rope and can be walked on with spikes. The material is waterproof so that the sandpit remains dry at all times. The snap hooks at the respective corner points ensure safe fastening of the cover by means of the ground sockets which are also provided by artec.
- Sandpit cover with link chain. This model is also custom-made, produced of PVC coated, tearproof scrim and according to the respective local requirements. This sandpit cover with edge reinforcement can be walked on and possesses a circumferential link chain so further fixation is not necessary. The material is waterproof so that the sandpit remains dry at all times.
- Sandpit cover with embedded aluminium profiles. This model is also custom-made, produced of PVC coated, tearproof scrim and according to the respective local requirements. Also walkable, this technical alternative is characterised by an edge reinforcement on the long sides and is waterproof. Produced in German military standard this model, in addition, possesses a link chain. The cover is fixed to the corner points with clamping ground sockets which safely and tightly grip the aluminium profiles.
- Sandpit cover made of a special aluminium profile. These covers are produced to fit exactly the respective measurements of the sandpit and possess supporting profiles for placing the cover in the long jump pit. The internal connection of the individual aluminium elements is produced by slot and key. The end profile has handle openings for the easy removal of the aluminium profiles from the long jump pit.
- Sandpit cover made of special aluminium profiles with upstand for the coating of the aluminium element with the respective running track surface. Hereby, the whole sports facility receives a consistent optic. The technical design is otherwise comparable to the aforementioned sandpit covers.
For the fastening of the sandpit covers we offer our customers different technical options. These mainly consist of different standard and special ground sockets as well as clamping ground sockets in standard design and also as lockable version.
High product quality
and competent advice
Our sandpit covers are designed on the highest technical level and are exclusively produced at our company site in Melle. By using, for example, first-grade aluminium profiles in combination with state-of-the-art production procedures, we constantly guarantee an exceptional high quality of our products. With this, in addition to the continuous development of the products, we ensure a very high product quality, at all times, due to internal quality controls and thus guaranteeing a long durability. Our customers are also pleased to make use of our supporting and advisory services to benefit from our extensive know-how and thus choosing the right product. Many customers already benefitted from our advice to eventually purchase the appropriate product for their respective requirements!
Track and field products
with IAAF Certificates
From artec Sportgeräte you will receive the complete athletics range including all corresponding IAAF Certificates. With us you save yourself the detour via the retail market and buy directly ex works, including competent advice! Thanks to our experience of several decades in combination with products on the highest technical level we are known as quality leader in the market. You will find our products all around the world in many stadiums and sports facilities. artec Sportgeräte therefore is the perfect choice if you are looking for sports equipment for your stadium or your sports grounds. With our widespread array of products, from tournament to training, there is nothing left to be wished for as we can offer a comprehensive portfolio for the respective requirements. And in case you have special requests? No problem. Contact us so we can help you! Of course, we are pleased to be at your side to advise you! You can contact our experts by telephone at +49 (0)5422 9470-0 or by email at email@example.com. See for yourself!
For more information about our products, services and activities please also see the following links and articles:
- professional sports equipment by artec Sportgeräte
- basketball facilities in many designs
- Full welded goals from the manufacturer
- hockey goals in german quality
- professional soccer goals – counterweights and wheels
- goals, goals, goals at TOP prices
- professional team shelters for sport facilities and arenas
- Golf driving range – ball catcher on Lanzarote
- aluminium hammer and discus cages in Taiwan
- IAAF competition hurdles